I would like to congratulate HealthLeaders and the CFOs that gathered in Colorado Springs to share innovative strategies to address current challenges. Whenever an organization is able and motivated to achieve a common mission, several critical success factors should be considered and reinforced:
- Culture change is hard work.
- Goals must be clearly defined and communicated.
- Process must be linked to overall corporate goals.
- You can't over-communicate. Information is useless data, unless it's shared.
- You need to spend significant time on departmental manager education.
- Managers must be held accountable for results.
- There will be casualties.
Senior Director of Operational Improvement